Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can I access a GridView, witch is on a Content Page, from a MasterPage?

Hi, I have a couple of Content Pages that have the same features: a GridView in the middle. I`d like to handle with the properties of this GridView at the MasterPage. Is it possible? How can I do that?





Thanks in advance.How can I access a GridView, witch is on a Content Page, from a MasterPage?
each page and its contents are accessible just when they are being run.


you can pass variables to the Content page and use them to modify GridviewHow can I access a GridView, witch is on a Content Page, from a MasterPage?
MasterPageGrid objMasterPageGrid = (MasterPageGrid)this.Master;





System.Web.UI.WebControls.Gr鈥?gdv_ = (System.Web.UI.WebControls.Gri鈥?br>




gdv_.DataSourceID = ';SDS_GRUPOUSUARSERVIGrid';;

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment