Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to work with the GridView control in ASP.NET 2.0?

This article will be very useful to all users who are working with ASP.NET 2.0 GridView control. Here, I will explain how to work with the GridView control in ASP.NET 2.0, which is very easier to use than the DataGrid control in ASP.NET 1.1. I will also explain the differences between the GridView and the DataGrid controls. We will also look into how to work with a template column having a DataGrid inside it.The basic idea behind this article is to see how much the ASP.NET 2.0's GridView control is easier to work than the DataGrid control in ASP.NET 1.1. I have previously worked with the DataGrid control, and I know how difficult it is to work with it in the same project in which I am using the GridView control. Working with the ASP.NET 2.0 GridView control is very easy as it is very user friendly. Though I had faced a lot of difficulties in using it, I can still say it is far better than the DataGrid control. The GridView control gives you Edit, Update, Delete, Sorting, Selection, and Paging functionality built-in.


Read more on Gridview Inside a GridView in ASP.NET 2.0 at http://www.buzzycode.com/ShowArticles-id鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment