Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ASP.NET how do I customize a dynamic data web site?

I have gotten my data displayed properly in scaffolds but I would like to rearrange gridview columns for some tables and add some formatting for the resulting data. Also, I want to change the view for inserting items ... and... Sometimes on table joins, it displays the wrong column. How can I change how the data is displayed for an individual table?





To summarize:





ASP.NET


SQL Server


LINQ to SQL connection and pulling the correct data


Using a dynamic data web site with scaffold all tables = TRUE in the global.asax...now I want to customize the look and feel of particular tables that get scaffolded.ASP.NET how do I customize a dynamic data web site?
Set the gridview to no autogeneratecolumns=';false'; and set the binding yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment