Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can i add gridview data into database using VB.Net?

In my project(using vb.net) I want to save a data from datagridview to database.How can i do it? .similary update and delete data from database. Is it possible or not?.If it is possible how can i add or modify or delete record from or to database. Any one help meHow can i add gridview data into database using VB.Net?
that is rather simple. Depending on what kind of database it is.. I did it with a MS Access DB. I want to know how to do it with a MYSQL DB. cuz with the MS DB application the DB is on a remote server. So I got connect to a VPN to get to it.





So what DB r you using?How can i add gridview data into database using VB.Net?
Are you using Visual Studio? It really simplifies this kind of thing.


You should really ask this question in the msdn.microsoft.com forums. It's probably already been asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment