Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Want to set the column names of the data grid with numerical values?




I'm just trying to view the contents of my table in a grid view control and the contents of the control will vary from time to time. So I tried to bind the data in run time with the grid view..





now the problem which I'm facing is, some of the columns in the table are named as m1,m2,m3.. Now I want to display the column names in the user interface or grid as 1,2,3..so on up to the number of columns does the grid view have..





like I have a table in database as with the column names as





sno name reg no m1 m2 m3 ............mn








now I want to display them as








sno name regno 1 2 3 ..........n








how is it possible if we are binding the gridview with the table at runtime





hope I have done with my explanation.. I would expect the result as early as possible...





thanks in advance


--radhaWant to set the column names of the data grid with numerical values?
If its just the matter of displaying different name of the column in the grid then you can set header text of column of grid at run time with code , I am not sure with syntax. Use msdn for best
  • web hosting talk
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment