Monday, August 16, 2010

Gridview in vb.net?

I have a gridview and its last colume is a tempate field that is a text box. all the other fields in the gridview are bound to a sqldatasource. So when the view populates all the cells have data exept the textboxes in the template field. I need to be able to pull the text out of the textbox and store it in a string i have tired everything and no matter what it tells me that there is nothing in the textbox. When I but the below code in the textbox event changed it works but i need it to be done in another procedure this is the code I have and it always has my string = ';';.


dim x as string


x = ctype(gv1.rows(i).findcontrol(';textbox2';鈥?br>

x always = '; '; but like i said earlier when i but this code in the text changed even it works x will get the value of what I typed into the apporiate textbox. How can i get it to work in another procedure?Gridview in vb.net?
check out http://www.pscode.com for great sample codes

No comments:

Post a Comment