Monday, August 16, 2010

Working with a gridview in vb.net?

i have a grid view and would like to change some things around with it like the align of the text in the second column. My Code





gridview.datasoure = mydataset


gridview.databind


gridview.column(1).ItemStyle.Horizonta鈥?= HorizontalAlign.Left





I use 1 becasue 0 is the column with my likebutton.


I get an error saying 1 is out of the index of my dataview. How can I align this column. Do I have to bind my dataset to the dataview in another way so I can have more contorl over the columns?Working with a gridview in vb.net?
you might have to use the PROPERTIES WINDOW at DESIGN TIME in order to bind the grid to the recordset to get this working.Working with a gridview in vb.net?
Sorry, but what do you mean?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment