Monday, August 16, 2010

Edit Gridview in code behind?

I am dynamically adding some gridviews to a page and need to allow them to be editable. How can I do this in the code behind? I tried to set gv.Rows(0).RowState = DataControlRowState.Edit but its not working. I am trying to allow the users to edit, when the labels turn to textboxes, and the cancel/save buttons appear. Is there any function for this or do I have to add all the controls one by one?Edit Gridview in code behind?
wll u didnt specify abt .net framework





in 2005 it can be easily done while you initialize the objects dynamically sets the property allow editing, edit command and insert command and delete command as well if u want but in 2003 you have to create delegates for that edit buttons to function properly and code there





last rank my answer n provide more details of ur questin


so that i can properly help u

No comments:

Post a Comment